To contact Minor Compositions the most reliable method is to send an email to: email@example.com.
Please be aware that having reached a stage where the proliferation and intensification of immaterial labor have become pathological, where they threaten to overwhelm the body’s capacity for attending to stimulus, it may take a few days for us to get back to you.
Minor Compositions is fueled by free labor, which is to say that it is both self-organized self-exploitation and/or self-valorization. Thus we have to be extremely selective about projects that we take on for publication.
If you would like to make a proposal for the series you can do so by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All proposals should include the following information:
– Overview of the proposed project.
– Outline of the chapters and materials included.
– Core arguments and themes covered. What is the importance of this topic at this moment?
– How do you understand the audience or community that this project addresses? How does this project resonate with various communities and movements?
– The importance and/or relevance of this project for autonomous politics
– How the project fits in within Minor Compositions as an overall project and series of publications?
– Total projected length of the project (including information about images, design concerns, additional media to be employed, etc.)
– Information about the author and/or other people involved.
– Projected timeline for completion
– If you are available for a book tour, author events, and other activities to promote the project.